Have You Heard About Summit Safety Alliance?
Bring safety to your location for any hands-on, onsite EH&S training that you may need! Summit Safety Alliance (SSA) is HSI’s onsite EH&S training and consulting service that brings safety right to your location. SSA works with you to provide a custom, site-specific solution for all of your onsite EH&S needs by reaching out to a national network of highly qualified, capable, and experienced safety and health professionals.
Based on your need, SSA will coordinate a qualified safety and health professional to come to your location to conduct training through classroom. This type of delivery method, such as a live instructor providing immediate answers and hands-on experience, works to directly impact the success rate and knowledge retention of the student.
SSA is also able to conduct site or corporate safety reviews to identify areas of risk, pre-audit review, inspections, and more – all while being able to respond to any and all of your questions.
Have multiple locations? No problem – a single point of contact will provide you with single billing and administration, giving you economy of scale and consistency.
SSA’s services include:
- Specific onsite safety and compliance training for various industries and topics, including:
- OSHA 10 & 30 and HAZWOPER
- Hazardous Waste
- Don’t see your industry on here? Don’t worry – give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
- Train-the-Trainer courses
- Onsite training for any title in Summit’s catalog
- Industrial Hygiene sampling
- Assistance with regulatory audit responses
- Expert testimony
- Safety program development
- Safety Professional staffing services, including temporary-to-hire
SSA’s goal is to help you experience these benefits:
- Reduced exposure to regulatory fines and audits
- Receive mandated training
- Develop a long-term, sustainable, and compliant safety program
- Reduced exposures to EEOC, NLRB, or discrimination claims by utilizing contract personnel
- Eliminate the need to pay benefits, unemployment insurance, or worker’s compensation
Contact a Summit Safety Alliance Representative today at 800.447.3177 x250.