Low Voltage Breakers
- Recall the function of low voltage breakers
- Define low voltage, molded case breakers and low voltage, large frame breakers; identify their differences
- Define the low voltage breaker voltage category
- Recall how an arc is formed and extinguished
- Identify causes of breaker trips
Breakers are everywhere in a power generating plant. The Low Voltage Breakers training course explains the purpose and use of low voltage circuits breakers in electrical circuits.
This online training course provides a circuit breaker overview and discusses circuit operations. It covers low voltage molded case circuits breakers, large frame circuit breakers, and insulated case circuit breakers. Low Voltage Breakers is part of the Switchgear Maintenance training series.
- 60 Minutes