- State what values are represented on the x and y axes of the display
- Name the general components of an oscilloscope needed to display a waveform
- Recall the differences between analog and digital oscilloscopes
- Identify waveform types and examples of equipment that produce those waveforms
- Describe how to use the basic controls of an oscilloscope
- Express how to take simple measurements for voltage, period, amplitude, frequency, and phase shift
When you complete this lesson, you will understand how to use the controls of an oscilloscope for the purpose of measuring electrical signals. You will also be able to set an oscilloscope to measure voltage, frequency, time, and phase shift.
- 60 Minutes