Conveyor Belt Installation and Repair
- Define splicing
- Describe two common techniques used to splice a conveyor belt together
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of vulcanized splices
- Explain the purpose and method of training a belt
As discussed in previous courses, belt conveyors are often the heart of an industrial plant. They are expensive, and downtime can cost a company a lot of money. To ensure safe and reliable operation, anyone working with belt conveyors must understand basic conveyor belt installation, adjustment, and repair techniques.
The Conveyor Belt Installation and Repair training course describes the basic technique used to install and adjust new belting on a large industrial conveyor. This online course focuses on:
- Conveyor belt installation
- Common splicing techniques
- Belt training techniques
Conveyor Belt Installation and Repair is part of the Belt Drive Maintenance series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes