Conveyor Belt System Inspection
- Discuss the purpose of a safety cord on a conveyor belt system
- Explain the function of a lateral motion switch, when used in conjunction with a conveyor belt
- Describe the difference between overspeed protection and holdback protection, as it relates to conveyor belt operation
- List three checks you should make when inspecting a running conveyor belt
- Discuss the purpose of a belt wiper
When you complete this lesson, you will have the ability to describe the equipment that is used to protect plant personnel and conveying system equipment.
- 50 Minutes