- Identify the basic operational characteristics of dynamic air compressors
- Describe the basic design and operation of a centrifugal air compressor
- Identify the difference between a single-stage and multi-stage centrifugal air compressor
- Explain the minimum requirements of the basic start-up procedure used to put a dynamic air compressor in service
- Describe the basic design and operation of an axial air compressor
Dynamic air compressors are used in industrial plant applications requiring high volume airflow. Understanding dynamic air compressors is necessary to operate and maintain plant air systems and equipment.
The Dynamic Compressors training course describes the basic design and operation of dynamic air compressors, including centrifugal and axial types. This online course is part of the Plant Compressed Air Systems training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 50 Minutes