- Describe the purposes of the reservoir in a hydraulic circuit
- Identify the three most common types of pumps used in hydraulic circuits
- Explain the purpose control valves serve in a hydraulic circuit
- Describe the basic operation of a directional control valve
- Describe the purpose of the actuator in a hydraulic circuit
Hydraulic systems are used to operate heavy equipment, machinery, and tools. Understanding the hydraulic system's operation is key to safely operate, maintain, and repair equipment and systems.
The Hydraulic Systems training course identifies and describes the purposes of various components used in hydraulic systems. It also describes the parts used to control flow through a hydraulic circuit. This online training course covers:
- Hydraulic system components
- Flow control
- Auxiliary components
This course is part of the Hydraulics training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 50 Minutes