Introduction to Conveyor Systems
- Describe a basic conveyor
- Identify three types of gravity conveyors
- Identify two types of power conveyors
- Explain the difference between a material handling belt conveyor and a bulk material handling conveyor
- Describe the key feature common to all automated roller conveyors
- Recall the four most common automated roller conveyor belt drives
Conveyors move bulk products and materials from one point to another in many types of industrial facilities. Conveyor training provides knowledge of basic conveyor design and operation to safely work around them.
This conveyor training course will help you identify basic conveyor designs and explain how various general configurations are used to move different products and materials from point to point.
This lesson is part of the Belt Drive Maintenance training series.
- 35 Minutes
- English, Spanish