Introduction to Hydraulics
- Describe the basic principle of hydraulics
- Explain the effect air can have on hydraulic systems
- Identify five components common to most hydraulic systems
- Describe two key considerations that must be taken into account when selecting a hydraulic pump
- Identify the two most common types of hydraulic circuits
Hydraulic systems are used extensively in the utility, construction, and manufacturing industries. Understanding basic hydraulic principles is necessary to operate, maintain, and repair hydraulic equipment. The Introduction to Hydraulics course describes the basic components and functions of a typical hydraulic circuit. It also explains using hydraulic multiplication to increase the hydraulic system's capacity.
This online training course covers simple hydraulic systems and their basic components. It also includes hydraulic manipulation. Introduction to Hydraulics is part of the Hydraulics training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 50 Minutes