Rolling Contact Bearings
- State the operating principle behind rolling contact bearings
- Describe the two common categories of rolling contact bearings
- Identify different ball bearing designs
- Identify different roller bearing designs
- Explain how various types of rolling contact bearings are used for axial loads
The Rolling Contact Bearings training course examines the different types and designs of rolling contact bearings. These bearings are also known as anti-friction bearings. It discusses their components, operating principles, and the load types they support.
This online training covers ball bearings and roller bearings. It also reviews rolling contact bearing variations. This course is part of the Bearing maintenance training series.
- 60 Minutes