Sliding Surface Bearings
- List the common names used for sliding surface bearings
- State the operating principle behind sliding surface bearings
- Define boundary and full film lubrication
- Describe bushings and sleeve bearings
- Describe split bearings
- Explain lubricating grooves, oil rings, and wick lubricators
- List advantages of sliding surface bearings
The Sliding Surface Bearings training course examines various types of sliding surface bearings and their components. It discusses their operating principles and the types of load they support.
This online course reviews sliding surface-bearing categories and explains their advantages. Sliding Surface Bearings is part of the Bearing Maintenance training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 45 Minutes