Courses in this Collection
- Become a Reliable Leader with Integrity
- Balance Your Leadership and Employee Roles
- Connecting Goals to Vision
- Connecting Team Work to the Strategy
- Align Resources to Strategic Priorities
- Speaking Your Mind
- Innovation Norms and Expectations
- Are Your Actions Consistent with Your Values?
- Keep Your Top Talent
- Increase Employee Innovation
- Responding to Issues and Concerns
- Analyze the Pros and Cons of Key Decisions
When you’re in a managerial or leadership role, your leadership skills are essential. Your ability to make great decisions, align resources to strategic priorities, increase employee innovation, and keep your top talent are all part of the responsibilities of being a strong leader. The Leadership Essentials courseware will help you build the skills you need to effectively lead and manage others, including connecting individual goals to the organization vision, responding to issues and concerns, as well as helping you increase your integrity and consistency with individual and organization values.