- Recognize prudent practices for working safely in the lab.
- Recognize exposure to hazards.
- Identify procedures to follow during work and in case of emergencies.
- Identify how best to secure the lab.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 27 minutes
- Perform Work—Prudent Practices
- Perform Work—Recognition of Exposure
- Perform Work—Emergencies
- Laboratory Security
- 29CFR Part 1910 – Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- 29CFR Part 1910, Subpart Z – Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- CFR 1910.1450 – Laboratory Safety
- CRF 1910.1200 – Hazard communication
- CFR 1910.134 – Respiratory Protection
- ANSI/AIHA – Z9.5-2003 Laboratory Ventilation Standard