Active Shooter Response Training
- Define an active shooter event.
- Describe three ways in which people typically react in an active shooter event.
- Explain the purpose of being familiar with your surroundings in public spaces.
- Identify the actions you can to take to protect yourself during an active shooter event.
- Describe what to do when law enforcement arrives on the scene of an active shooter event.
- 24 minutes
- Instant Safety Video
- Know Your Natural Stress Response
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings
- During an Active Shooter Event
- When Law Enforcement Arrives
- Resources and Additional Information