Confined Spaces: Construction Site Safety
- Describe how information is communicated among contractors at a construction site with a confined space.
- List the requirements for confined space entry.
- Identify a confined space's potential hazards and controls.
This course teaches the flow of communication required to safely coordinate activities between multiple employers at a construction worksite with one or more confined spaces. It also describes the hazards and best practices when working around a confined space to provide context about the flow of communication, but does not cover safety requirements for confined spaces in depth. This course is a supplement to training on confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces.
This course is for:
Employees engaged in construction activities at a worksite with one or more confined spaces.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 20 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- Working in a Confined Space
- Safe Entry
- Confined Space Hazards and Controls
- 29 CFR 1926 Subpart - AA - Confined Spaces in Construction