PACE Behavioral Driving Light Vehicles
- Identify the three elements of traffic.
- Recognize the at-risk behaviors that can cause collisions.
- Understand the best way to avoid collisions by using the four components of the PACE Behavioral Driving system.
- Recognize how to ensure that you are mentally and physically prepared to begin the trip.
- Understand how to make sure that your vehicle is ready for a trip.
- Recognize the importance of planning your trip, including routes and travel times, as well as safely securing your cargo before your trip.
- Recognize how to analyze your surroundings, including expanding your forward view and creating a 360° view around your vehicle.
- Identify how to execute safe driving by practicing speed and space management and knowing how to prevent roll-overs, manage intersections, turn safely, and maneuver in parking lots.
- Recognize how to prevent injury.
You will learn how to use the four components of the PACE Behavioral Driving System to avoid a collision while operating a light motor vehicle.
- 31 Minutes