- Recognize what road rage is and those who are responsible for and affected by it, as well as the factors that contribute to road rage.
- Recognize the importance of using proper driving techniques, the behaviors that most anger other drivers and what you can do to avoid those behaviors.
- Recall what to do when a driver is acting aggressively, how to safely get away from an angry driver, and how to get help in a road rage situation.
- Identify techniques you can use to avoid aggressive behavior while driving.
This lesson covers what road rage is and why it happens, actions you can take to keep yourself from becoming involved in a road rage situation and those you should take in response to a road rage situation.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 9 minutes
- What is Road Rage?
- How Can You Keep Yourself Safe?