- Define corrective actions and identify the objectives.
- Identify the options and procedures for taking corrective actions.
- Identify the recordkeeping requirements for corrective actions.
- 10 minutes
- Corrective Action Objectives
- Corrective Action Options and Procedures
- Record Requirements
- HACCP: A Systematic Approach to Food Safety
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and Fishery Products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Juice Products
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Meat and Poultry Products
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food