Critical Control Points
- Describe the characteristics of critical control points and how they differ from control points.
- Identify examples of critical control point designation systems.
- 10 minutes
- Characteristics of Critical Control Points
- CCP Designation Systems
- HACCP: A Systematic Approach to Food Safety
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and Fishery Products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Juice Products
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Meat and Poultry Products
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food