- Define a critical limit and operating limit.
- Identify the criteria for setting critical limits.
- Identify the purpose and advantage of establishing operating limits.
- Identify what signifies whether a critical control point is in or out of control.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 15 minutes
- What Are Critical Limits?
- Setting Critical Limits
- Operating Limits
- In or Out of Control CCPs
- HACCP: A Systematic Approach to Food Safety
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and Fishery Products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Juice Products
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Meat and Poultry Products
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food