HACCP and the Regulatory Agencies
- Identify the current regulatory environment for HACCP.
- Identify the major regulatory requirements for USDA/FSIS and FDA HACCP.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 20 minutes
- Federal Food Inspection Overview
- USDA/FSIS and FDA HACCP Regulations
- GMA HACCP Manual
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Current good manufacturing practice in manufacturing, packing, or holding human food
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and fishery products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Juice Products]
- 9 CFR 416 (USDA/FSIS) Sanitation [Meat and Poultry Products]
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Meat and Poultry Products]