HACCP for Managers
Courses in this Collection
- Introduction to HACCP
- Prerequisites to HACCP
- Biological Hazards and Controls
- Chemical Hazards and Controls
- Physical Hazards and Control
- Initial and Preliminary Tasks
- Hazard Analysis
- Critical Control Points
- Critical Limits
- Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Corrective Actions
- Verification Procedures
- Organizing and Managing HACCP Programs
- HACCP and the Regulatory Agencies
Are you familiar with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)? It’s federal law, and development of a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan is the first step in meeting the standards now required by the Act.
This course is designed for food safety managers who need to learn and apply the principles of HACCP in plan development and implementation to meet food safety and/or regulatory requirements.
Vivid's HACCP Manager and Operator online training is developed in partnership with the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA). Both courses are accredited by the International HACCP Alliance, and meet part one of the standard set forth by the Alliance.
- 8-12 hours