Organizing and Managing HACCP Programs
- Identify the requirements for organizing a HACCP program and strategies for developing a HACCP plan.
- Identify the phases of HACCP plan implementation.
- Identify the requirements for supporting and managing a HACCP program.
- 20 minutes
- Organizing a HACCP Program
- Implementing a HACCP Plan
- Managing a HACCP Program
- GMA HACCP Manual
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and fishery products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Juice Products]
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Meat and Poultry Products]
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Current good manufacturing practice in manufacturing, packing, or holding human food