- Identify the types of records needed in a HACCP system.
- Identify recordkeeping procedures for documenting the HACCP plan.
- Identify the requirements for record reviews and retention.
The HACCP plan shall, at a minimum provide for a recordkeeping system that documents the monitoring of the critical control points.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 10 minutes
- Types of Records
- Recordkeeping Procedures
- Launch Record Review and Retention
- GMA Manual “HACCP – A Systematic Approach to Food Safety”, current edition
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and fishery products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Juice Products]
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Meat and Poultry Products]
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Current good manufacturing practice in manufacturing, packing, or holding human food