- Identify activities that determine the validity of the HACCP plan.
- Identify activities that verify control measures are properly functioning at all CCPs.
- Identify activities that verify the system is operating according to the HACCP plan.
- 15 minutes
- CCP Verification
- HACCP System Verification
- HACCP: A Systematic Approach to Food Safety
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and fishery products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Juice Products]
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems [Meat and Poultry Products]
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Current good manufacturing practice in manufacturing, packing, or holding human food