Transmission Operations (2.5 CEHs)
- Identify the basic functions and limitations of a transmission system in a power grid
- Identify common transmission line voltages and components
- Describe how reactive power affects the transmission system
- Describe basic Bulk Electrical System Load characteristics and categories
- Describe the basic practice of power flow control on a transmission system
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to understand the fundamentals and basic control strategies of transmission systems.
- 150 Minutes