The Respectful Workplace for Managers
- Recognize harassing behavior
- Distinguish between illegal discrimination and abusive conduct
- Know to whom you should report discriminatory or harassing conduct
- Identify the groups protected from employment discrimination by law
- Understand your leadership role in preventing workplace harassment
- Know what to do if you, as a manager, are accused of discriminatory or harassing conduct.
- Recognize appropriate corrective action
This course will help managers identify and resolve discrimination and harassment issues in the workplace. As a manager, it's your role to create and maintain a healthy and respectful workplace culture by leading by example, encouraging employees to work together, enforcing company policies, and establishing clear boundaries.