2015 Edition NFPA 70E: Expert’s Breakdown
Fill out the form to watch this on demand webinar.
NFPA 70E is the compliance standard that ties together OSHA rules and NEC guidelines; it’s the ‘how-to’ for electrical worker safety.
Hosted by Vince R. Miller Jr., CSP, an NFPA Expert, this Online Safety Training webinar will walk you through each of those major changes.
You’ll learn about:
- How NFPA 70E Applies to Your Workforce
- The Emphasis on Risk Evaluation
- New Focus on Training and Field Auditing
- Important Changes for Electrical Safety Programs
- Tools & Tables for Risk Assessment: Arc Flash, PPE, & Shock Boundaries