Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Put HSI Training on Display for Their Employees
Fill out the form to download this case study.
Competing for key display spaces in retail is challenging and fierce. Margins are tight and product SKUs continue to expand in a number of categories. Pepsi-Cola Bottlers needed the right approach to take the challenge head-on. Yet, the required knowledge and skills to be successful were rapidly changing to a few other common challenges in the industry: turnover and dispersed employees. Employees are located in different cities, and often follow their own schedules, which meant getting people into a classroom for training was no longer effective, or economically viable. They needed custom content and an intuitive training solution that employees of all levels could get behind.
Pepsi-Cola Bottlers turned to HSI to create product-specific training videos alongside standard off-the-shelf courses on soft-skills training, leadership development, and other key themes. The Pepsi-Cola Bottlers learning campus blossomed. Employees actively engaged with a completely mobile-friendly platform with short, targeted content to help them do their jobs better.
Merchandisers could access a course on creating powerful displays, and within minutes, take that knowledge to their next store as they construct. On-premise salespeople had a completely custom sales series to help them improve the reach of the Pepsi brand and establish new accounts quickly. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
A more efficient - and more profitable - workplace. Here are just some of the many comments Pepsi-Cola Bottlers employees have shared about training with HSI:
- "[HSI] made it more cost-effective for people to get the training they need to do their job." - Bottler Owner
- "HSI justified its entire annual subscription on a display lift over Memorial Day and July 4th weekends alone." - Training Coordinator
- "We have some training issues and I alone cannot handle 200 employees. HSI has been one of the best things I have available to me. Just a tremendous resource to have." - Training Manager
Overview of Their Solution
- Highly Engaged Trainers - Over 2.5 million courses have been viewed since 2004.
- Vast Custom Content Library - Over 235+ completely custom courses focusing on the Pepsi-Cola bottling business. Topics include sales, advanced sales, field staff training, merchandising, products, warehouse operations, and more.
- Far-Reaching Curriculum - Over 1,500 courses available for bottler management, supervision, sales, merchandising, administration, OSHA, DOT, Microsoft Office, and compliance.
- Versatile LMS - Using the HSI LMS platform, employees can record, edit, track, and share company-specific knowledge in a snap, on any device at any time.
- Accountability - Administrators get full reporting features on all employee views, test results, required course completion, and other important learning indicators.
- Fresh Takes - New, fresh content is added every month, giving employees the right amount of information at just the right time.