Our Favorite Blog Posts of 2014
We can't believe how fast this year has flown by! To recap, last week we talked about the most viewed blogs by you, so this week we thought it'd be fun to take a look at some of our personal favorite topics on the blog. It’s hard to choose... we like ‘em all, but here are the top 5 favorite blog posts that were our favorite for 2014. This year it seems CPR and students have been a hot topic. These blogs are definitely worth another look!
1. CPR Certification for Teachers and Students – Does Your School Require CPR?
More and more schools are setting a CPR requirement, and we couldn’t be happier! You never know when these skills will come in handy.
2. Understanding CPR for Children and Infants
One size doesn’t fit all: this blog explains how pediatric resuscitation is done a little differently than how it is performed on adults.
3. Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness – Get Educated and Spread the Word!
This blog provides great information on the difference between SCA and a Heart Attack.
4. The Connection Between Music and CPR Skill Training – Feel the Beat
This blog spotlights our LOOP Learning System, which uses game-related concepts to create a compelling training experience, including the use of interactive music.
5. Keep Students Interested in Learning and Practicing CPR in School this Year!
The perfect blog to help you help your students remember what you’re teaching by fully engaging them in the material.
We hope you enjoyed rereading our favorite blogs, let us know what you think in the comments!