Learning Management System
HSI LMS: A Flexible Learning Management System for Safety, Training, and HR Professionals
One size does not fit all when it comes to an LMS or Learning Management System. Organizations have different goals, training needs, and requirements to integrate with other platforms.Schedule a Demo
What is a Learning Management System?
Let’s break down the term “learning management system.”
- Learning: An LMS must facilitate the process of learning. Employees need to acquire knowledge and skills to help them be more productive, get promoted, lead a team, reach sales goals, be safe, and much more.
- Management: An LMS must allow for the administration of employee training. Courses need to be assigned, delivered, completed, measured, tracked and reported on.
- System: A system is a software application that automates these processes and enables features like social learning, content creation, and access via mobile devices. It may also need to integrate with other safety and HR systems.
The HSI LMS does all these things and more. We can offer you basic functionality with a simple user interface and ensure your compliance with laws and regulations. We can also offer you a system that supports a broader learning environment.
HSI LMS Features
- Classroom management
- Flexible reporting
- Authoring tool
- Training reinforcement
- Social learning
- Slack integration
- Customizable interface
- Track completions: Measure training progress for each member, team, and group
- Easy reporting: Out-of-the-box reports highlight training status and compliance at a glance
- Build custom reports: Hundreds of ways to customize reporting for your organization
- Automated notifications: Customizable application and email notifications keeps training on track and drive engagement
Take The Guesswork Out of Employee Training
HSI Advisor is a free tool built into the LMS that helps you assess the training needs of your employees. Instead of sifting through hundreds of courses trying to determine which employees need which training, you can take an assessment and review the personalized results.
Based on your input regarding workplace situations, employee factors, and compliance issues, HSI Advisor provides customized recommendations for training and other solutions.
HSI Advisor’s powerful recommendation engine is like having your own personal consultant.Learn More
Additional Questions for Your LMS Vendor
When looking for the right LMS for your organization, here are some additional considerations to take into account.
- Off-the-shelf content: HSI has hundreds of additional training topics to supplement your custom content
- Custom content: We offer video production services and employee training expertise for your unique needs
- Personalized support: We give you support from a dedicated Learning Consultant (LC) with every contract
- Integration with safety software: HSI’s LMS is integrated with our other software such as our safety management system and chemical management tool, providing a full suite of solutions