Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management
Comprehensive SDS storage, reporting and access in one location…wherever you are.
HSI’s unique safety management platform provides a complete safety data sheet (SDS) management solution with a comprehensive catalog of SDSs, compliance with Right-to-Know regulations and seamless integration into the HSI learning management system. The SDS platform gives environmental, health and safety professionals the technology they need to help make informed decisions about chemicals within their organization and unlock the data within SDSs to manage thousands of chemicals safely and sustainably.
The HSI platform with SDS/learning integration provides EHS professionals with a full safety solution for GHS compliance and OSHA Hazard Communication and training standards.Schedule a Demo
SDS Management Benefits:
Upload + Download + Print
24/7 online (and offline) access to your custom collection of SDS sheets
Multiple Locations & Unlimited Users
Go big, go mobile, and get your whole team on the same sheet across your entire operation, anywhere.
Quickly access critical safety and environmental information in the event of an emergency
SDS Smart Search
Find any SDS by location, CAS number, hazard, chemical name, manufacturer, etc.
Update & Refresh
Easily remove SDS duplicates or archive for retrieval, adding new sheets from HSI’s collection when available.
SDS Data Indexing
Unlock your SDS data, allowing you to perform detailed chemical searches, streamline your environmental reporting, and automate your hazard analysis process
SDS Management Platform Features
- Anytime, anywhere access to your chemical portfolio.
- Unlimited employee and administrative users.
- Smart search capabilities.
- Secondary container labeling.
- Configurable system views for individual facilities and users.
- Location-specific chemical inventory maintenance.
- Access to HSI’s comprehensive SDS library.
- Integrated regulatory database and regulatory analysis.
- Data export capabilities for offline analysis.
- Advanced reporting capabilities, including Tier II and CFATS.
- OSHA-compliant backup system.
- Support for more than 21 languages and local dialects.
- Configurable chemical approval and workflow.
- Data management tools, including Decision Matrix, Duplication Management, and SDS refresh reporting.
- Custom fields, material codes, and classifications.
- Mobile-friendly, access anytime, from anywhere, on a smartphone, computer or tablet of your choice.
- Full-service data indexing, including Product ID, GHS, Safety, Compliance, and Transportation.