Hand and Power Tool Safety Overview
- Recognize the hazards of using hand and power tools and the work practices that will help you use them safely.
- Identify the hazards of electric and battery powered tools and the work practices that will help you use them safely.
This course will introduce the hazards associated with hand and power tool use and the actions you can take to reduce your risk of hand and power tool-related accidents and injuries. Completing this course does not qualify or authorize you to operate a specific tool.
The primary audience for this course is workers who routinely or incidentally use hand and power tools at work.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 8 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- Hand and Power Tool Safety Overview
- 29 CFR 1910.241 to 1910.244
- 29 CFR 1926 Subpart I