- Describe what hurricanes are and list their properties.
- List the dangers of hurricanes.
- Explain the importance of having access to current information while under the threat of a hurricane.
- Describe how to prepare for a hurricane.
- List best practices for staying safe during a hurricane.
- Describe actions to take after a hurricane.
This lesson will teach you the hazards associated with hurricanes, and the best practices you should follow before, during, and after a hurricane to protect you and your family.
- 8 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- Hurricane Preparedness