Intro to Mold and Mildew Awareness
- Define the terms mold and mildew.
- Recognize environments favorable to the growth of mold and mildew.
- Describe the health hazards of being exposed to mold and mildew.
- Identify actions that may prevent mold growth.
- Recall the actions to take if one discovers the presence of mold.
- State which actions one should take in event of suspected exposure to mold.
The goal of this lesson is to provide awareness of the hazards of mold and mildew and to instruct the learner on the actions to take if the presence of, or suspected exposure to, mold has occurred.
- 6 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- Put a Hold on Mold