Intro to Pallet Jack Safety
- Identify the key components of manual and powered pallet jacks.
- Recognize potential hazards associated with using a pallet jack.
- Restate their responsibility as a pallet jack operator to ensure safe operation.
- Identify procedures for safe loading, unloading, and moving of loads using a pallet jack.
This lesson focuses on the safe operation of both manual and powered hydraulic pallet jacks.
- Training Type: Interactive
- English, Spanish
- Intro to Pallet Jack Safety
- 29 CFR 1910.176, Handling Materials
- 29 CFR 1910.178, Powered Industrial Trucks