Intro to Utility Cart Safety
- Define and describe the types and purposes of selected types of utility carts.
- Describe the procedures for pre-operation and walk-around inspections.
- Identify safety concerns inherent to operating a utility cart.
- Identify safe operating practices for utility carts.
This lesson provides an introduction to safe operation of utility carts in order to prevent injury to pedestrians, operators, and their passengers.
- Training Type: Interactive
- Be Smart When You Cart