Office Ergonomics Overview
- Recall the underlying principle of ergonomics in the workplace and core risk factors
- Identify underlying causes of CTDs
- Recognize common types of cumulative trauma disorders
- Match warning signs and symptoms with solutions and actions
- Identify ergonomic best practices
This lesson introduces the concept of ergonomics in a general industry office setting, brings awareness to the most common cumulative trauma disorders (CTDs), explores strategies to prevent or control CTDs and identifies the basics of an office ergonomics safety program.