Oil Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) Overview
- Describe the sources and types of oil spills and the hazards associated with them.
- Explain management's responsibilities for preventing oil pollution.
- Explain the methods that you and other workers at your facility might use to prevent oil spills.
- Describe the steps that you and other workers at your facility may take to protect yourselves, the public, and the environment after an oil spill occurs.
This lesson is an overview of the hazards associated with oil spills, as well as techniques for preventing them, containing them, and cleaning them up.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 10 Minutes
- Oil Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) Overview