Wastewater Management Overview
- Explain why your facility needs to manage and discharge industrial wastewater properly
- List your facility's wastewater management responsibilities
- Describe the actions you should take to support your facility's wastewater management efforts
This lesson explains why industrial wastewater management is important and how you can support your facility's efforts to comply with wastewater management regulations.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 5 Minutes
- Wastewater Management Overview
- Code of Federal Regulations 40, Parts 122 to 136, Clean Water Act (including National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) regulations, water quality standards, and water treatment regulations)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES), United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Solutions, Ecosphere Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturing Wastewater Treatment, FRC Systems International
- Water, Water, Everywhere in Vehicle Manufacturing, Analysis, Automotive World
- How Are Fish Affected by Water Quality, The 71 Percent, National Association of Water Companies
- Universal Antifreeze/Coolant, Safety Data Sheet No. 1552, Recochem Inc.