Live 48-Hour EMS Refresher
You can now complete the live components of the National Registry EMT and AEMT recertification entirely online! This course covers the basics as well as more advanced topics to help you understand how the paramedics you work with make decisions.
The course consists of 24 two-hour modules that are available 7 days per week. All 24 modules are required, but you can complete them in any order you would like. After signing up, you can complete the course in as little as one week or take up to 2 years to finish it.
EMTs must complete a 24-hour refresher course (a max of 10 hours can be distributive) plus 48 hours of “other” continuing education (a maximum of 24 hours may be distributive).
An AEMT must complete a 36-hour refresher plus 36 hours of “other” continuing education. An AEMT can combine this class with 24 hours of additional continuing education and a CPR card in order to meet re-registration requirements.
This live course is accepted by the NREMT.
CECBEMS/CAPCE accredited F-5 VILT
Each course offered in the 48-Hour Refresher Program are 2 hours in length and are available for individual purchase.
- 247VILT-006: Individual ALS L-1- Ventilation
- 247VILT-007: Individual ALS L-2 – Includes Capnography, Oxygenation & Opioids
- 247VILT-008: Individual ALS L-3 – Includes Advanced Airway Management & Surgical Airways
- 247VILT-009: Individual ALS L-4 – Pediatric Arrest Management, Cardiac Arrest Management
- 247VILT-010: Individual ALS L-5 – Cardiac Arrest Management, Pediatric Arrest Management
- 247VILT-011: Individual ALS L-6 – Includes ROSC Care, EMS Research and VADs
- 247VILT-012: Individual ALS-L7 – Medication Delivery and Stroke
- 247VILT-013: Individual ALS L-8 – Includes CHF, Pediatric Arrest, ACS
- 247VILT-014: Individual ALS L-9 – Diabetic, Seizures, Infectious Disease
- 247VILT-015: Individual ALS L-10 – Includes Special Healthcare Needs
- 247VILT-016: Individual ALS L-11 – Includes Psych and Behavioral Emergencies, Field Triage MCI
- 247VILT-017: Individual ALS L-12 – Includes Environmental Emergencies
- 247VILT-018: Individual ALS L-13 – CNS Injuries, Trauma Triage
- 247VILT-019: Individual ALS L-14 – Bleeding Control, Pain Management, Fluid Resuscitation
- 247VILT-020: Individual ALS L-15 – Includes Musculoskelatal Trauma, Abdominal/Genitourinary Trauma & Burns
- 247VILT-021: Individual ALS L-16 – Includes OB/GYN A/P, Assessment and Pregnancy
- 247VILT-022: Individual ALS L-17 – Includes Neonatal care, Neonatal Emergencies, Fetal Growth and Development
- 247VILT-023: Individual ALS L-18 – Includes OB Emergencies, Medication Delivery, CRM
- 247VILT-024: Individual ALS L-19 – Includes Life Span Developement, Pediatric A/P, Pediatric Seizures, Pediatric Preventable Injuries
- 247VILT-025: Individual ALS L-20 – Includes Pediatric Emergencies, OB Trauma Management
- 247VILT-026: Individual ALS L-21 – Includes Pediatric Assessment, Abuse and Neglect
- 247VILT-027: Individual ALS L-22 – Includes Pediatric Abuse and Neglect, Toxicological Emergencies
- 247VILT-028: Individual ALS L-23 – Includes Pediatric Transport, Immunological Emergencies, At Risk Populations
- 247VILT-029: Individual ALS L-24 – Includes Ambulance Safety, Culture of Safety, Evidence Based Guidelines, Hygiene and Vaccinations
- Training Type: Interactive