Live Critical Care Transport
This course meets the curricula of major critical care training programs, including University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). It covers ground and flight transport and meets the objectives of critical care transport certification exams such as the Certified Flight Paramedic (FP-C) and Critical Care Paramedic Certified (CCP-C) exams administered by IBSC.
The course content includes training on flight physiology, lab analysis, hemodynamic monitoring, and specialized devices such as the intra-aortic balloon pump. Standard topics such as airway management, trauma, and pharmacology are covered in the context of critical care. Chapters have been authored by leading critical care professionals across the country and represent the most current, state-of-the-art information on management of critical care patients.
This course now includes a 12 Lead ECG Review, offered LIVE and worth 4 CME hours. The following is also included in this course offering:
Critical Care Paramedic Review
Includes 500 flashcards and two practice exams to help prepare for IBSC CCP-C/FP-C examination. The practice exams contain 125 questions divided into the 11 sections matching the actual CCP examination.
The course is CAPCE approved for 60 hours of Critical Care Content and can apply toward NRP required hours.
This course is also IBSC Board for Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification approved.
Each course offered in the Critical Care Program are 2 hours in length and are available for individual purchase.
- 247VILT-042: Individual CCTR-L1 – Includes Flight Physiology
- 247VILT-043: Individual CCTR-L2 – Includes Ambulance Safety, Crew Resource Management & EMS Culture of Safety
- 247VILT-044: Individual CCTR-L3 – Includes Regulatory & Legal
- 247VILT-045: Individual CCTR-L4– Includes Advanced Airway Management
- 247VILT-046: Individual CCTR-L5– Includes Respiratory Emergencies
- 247VILT-047: Individual CCTR-L6– Includes Diagnostic Studies & Electrolytes
- 247VILT-048: Individual CCTR-L7– Includes Oxygenation, Capnography & Airway
- 247VILT-049: Individual CCTR-L8– Includes Ventilation
- 247VILT-050: Individual CCTR-L9– Includes Congestive Heart Failure, Medication Delivery & Cardiac
- 247VILT-051: Individual CCTR-L10– Includes Field Triage—Disasters/MCIs, Pain management & Trauma
- 247VILT-052: Individual CCTR-L11– Includes Hemorrhage Control, Trauma Triage & Pain Management
- 247VILT-053: Individual CCTR-L12– Includes Central Nervous System (CNS) Injury & Medical
- 247VILT-054: Individual CCTR-L13– Includes Neurological Emergencies – Seizures & Stroke
- 247VILT-055: Individual CCTR-L14– Includes Acute Coronary Syndrome & Cardiac Arrest
- 247VILT-056: Individual CCTR-L15– Includes Cardiac Arrest & Cardiac
- 247VILT-057: Individual CCTR-L16– Includes Fluid Resuscitation & Medical
- 247VILT-058: Individual CCTR-L17– Includes Evidence Based Guidelines & Cardiovascular
- 247VILT-059: Individual CCTR-L18– Includes Ventricular Assist Devices, Post-Resuscitation Care, EMS Research & Cardiovascular
- 247VILT-060: Individual CCTR-L19– Includes OB Emergencies & OB/GYN
- 247VILT-061: Individual CCTR-L20– Includes Special Healthcare Needs
- 247VILT-062: Individual CCTR-L21– Includes Pediatrics
- 247VILT-063: Individual CCTR-L22– Includes Pediatric Cardiac Arrest, Pediatric Transport & Pediatrics
- 247VILT-064: Individual CCTR-L23– Includes Pediatric Transport, At Risk Populations & Pediatrics
- 247VILT-065: Individual CCTR-L24– Includes Pediatric Cardiac Arrest & Pediatric
- 247VILT-066: Individual CCTR-L25– Includes Medical – Environmental Emergencies
- 247VILT-067: Individual CCTR-L26– Includes Medical – Abdominal Emergencies
- 247VILT-068: Individual CCTR-L27– Includes Endocrine Emergencies – Diabetes & Medical
- 247VILT-069: Individual CCTR-L28– Includes Toxicological Emergencies – Opioids, Psychiatric and Behavioral Emergencies & At-Risk Populations
- 247VILT-070: Individual CCTR-L29– Includes Infectious Diseases, Immunological Emergencies, EMS Provider Hygiene, Safety, and Vaccinations & Medical
- 247VILT-071: Individual CCTR-L30– Includes Medical – Renal & Hematological Emergencies
- Training Type: Online Interactive