Pneumatic and Electronic Control System
- Identify pneumatic control system components
- Explain pneumatic signal transmission ranges
- Describe a typical pneumatic control room layout
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of pneumatic control systems
The two control systems used in industrial facilities are pneumatic and electronic. While new facilities have moved almost entirely toward electronic systems, many pneumatic control systems are still installed.
The Pneumatic Control Systems training course describes the design and function of typical pneumatic control systems used in industrial facilities. It explains topics such as:
- Pneumatic devices
- Signal transmission
- Control room layout
- Advantages and disadvantages
Pneumatic Control Systems is part of the Automated Control training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 70 Minutes