Chain Drive Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Describe methods for determining appropriate chain length
- Describe procedures for proper installation of chains and sprockets
- List the four most common methods of chain lubrication
- Explain what to look for when inspecting chains and sprockets for wear
- Describe techniques for troubleshooting chain drive systems
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe techniques for maintaining and troubleshooting chain drive systems in industrial facilities.
- 50 Minutes