- Explain the purpose of a clutch
- Identify the types of mechanical clutches and their operating principles
- Explain the operating principles of electric clutches
- Identify the types of fluid clutches and their operating principles
- Explain the function of clutch brakes
After taking the HSI clutch training, you will be able to explain the purpose of clutches and identify the operating principles of common industrial clutch designs.
This clutch training course discusses the three main types of clutches in industrial applications – mechanical, electric, and fluid – and covers clutch breaks which are used to facilitate actions such as deceleration, positioning, increasing cycle rates, and applying tension.
This course is part of the Gear Maintenance training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 55 Minutes