Graphical Rim-and-Face Alignment
- Identify types of misalignment
- Recall steps for the graphical method of rim-and-face alignment
- Recall the advantages of the rim-and-face alignment method
Shaft misalignment is one of the major contributors to rotating equipment mechanical failure. Bearings, couplings, mechanical seals, and packing failure are usually an indirect result of shaft misalignment. The graphical rim-and-face alignment method can help reduce premature equipment failure.
The Graphical Rim-and-Face Alignment training course explains the graphical method of performing rim-and-face alignment. It describes the types of misalignment this method can identify and correct. This online course focuses on:
- Misalignment types
- Graphical rim-and-face alignment
- Vertical angular misalignment
- Vertical parallel misalignment
- Horizontal angular misalignment
- Horizontal parallel misalignment
This course is part of the Shaft Alignment training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes