Hand Tools I
- Recall safety precautions to take when working with hand tools
- Identify and describe various types of wrenches used in industrial facilities
- Identify and describe various types of hammers used in industrial facilities
- Identify and describe various types of screwdrivers used in industrial facilities
- Identify and describe different variations of pliers used in industrial facilities
In modern industrial facilities, equipment maintenance and repair still relies on hand tools. Because the people who maintain and repair equipment use these tools daily, they must learn the proper use and function.
The Hand Tools, Part 1 training course explains safety precautions for working with hand tools. It identifies and describes types of wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, and pliers used in industrial facilities. This online training course is part of the Introduction to Industrial Maintenance and the Tools of the Trade series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 60 Minutes