Types of Lubricants
- Describe the importance of base oil viscosity when selecting a grease
- Discuss additives and explain how they impact grease selection
- Recall organizations with common viscosity grading systems
- Identify common types of oil lubrication methods
All operating equipment requires lubricants to reduce friction and wear on moving parts. Understanding lubricant types and uses helps better maintain operating equipment.
The Types of Lubrications training course describes what to consider when selecting a lubricant for specific equipment. It also identifies different viscosity grades and what each grade represents. This online training course covers:
- Industrial lubricating oils
- Lubricating oil systems
This course is part of the Lubrication training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 50 Minutes