Coal Handling System
- Define key coal handling and processing equipment
- Discuss how coal handling equipment is used to deliver coal
- Describe the difference between coal crushers and pulverizers
- Explain the operating principle of coal pulverizers
- Explain the operating principle of coal crushers
Coal is an abundant natural resource found all over the world. Power plants handle coal delivery in many different ways, including unit trains, barges, and trucks. The Coal Handling Systems training course identifies common coal handling processes. It also discusses the operation of essential equipment at the plant site.
This online training course covers coal transport, storage and management, and processing. This course is part of the Coal Handling System training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 45 Minutes