Control Loops and Methods of Control
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of logic diagrams
- Discuss the importance of interlocks and describe how they work
- Describe the operation of PID, closed loop methods of control
Power plant startup, shutdown, and normal operations involve many individual operational events. Each of these events must occur successfully and in the right sequence to ensure the plant's safe operation. The Control Loops and Methods of Control training course introduces control loops and methods of control that safely direct operational events in a power plant.
This online training course covers:
- Control basics
- Integration of interlock logic gates
- PID closed loop control methods
Control Loops and Methods of Control is part of the Combustion Air and Flue Gas System training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes